Translate

Friday 14 November 2014

Hi! Sorry I Haven't Been Updating! Please Check Out My Other Blog! :)

Hi!

Sorry I haven't written a post in YEARS! :)

Okay well, maybe not years, but quite a long time.

I have made a new blog and I'll probably post on it more often then this one, it wasn't made on blogger so... Yah! :)

Its called Me Myself And Who I Am.

Here is a link to it.

Anyway, big news! (ish).

Me (and my family) are going to... San Francisco!

Here is a link to my sisters blog: http://thisizapen.wordpress.com/.

She will (soon-ish) post a very detailed post about San Fran.

I will try to post Riders Of Termná'c: Chapter 2: Dragon Lord soon.
 
I have started a draft, but I've only written a bit.

Um...

Yah!

I have done two shortish blog posts on my new blog about San Fran.

Please remember to check it out.

(BTW, my name their is Maja Nadia rather than Nadia Aisha, I call myself lots of names)

OK, so bye!,
A

P.S. Don't forget to check out my new blog :)
P.P.S I'll try to update either blogs while I'm in San Fran.
P.P.P.S. Sorry for doing so many links to my new blog and being all advertise-y and mentioning it everywhere! :) I just think it'll be a tinsy bit better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment