Translate

Monday 14 October 2013

My First Cubs Camp (2012)

My First Cub Camp

Friday 25\5\2012

Leaving

I am\was very excited; this is my first cub camp and luckily my friends are going too.
On the way there I sat next to friends.
Also the van we were in broke down when (I think) we were still on the highway and we had to wait till the police came, they stopped the traffic and helped pull us to this place where there were lots of police cars and we had to wait at least an hour  before another van came to take us to the camp site.


Arriving

When we finally got there our tents had already been put up and we ate pasta.

First Night

I wasn't that sad of having no mum near me and I had my toy panther so I slept quite well, though I woke up once to hear my friends snoring!


Saturday 26\5\2012

First Morning

We got dressed without showering then had our breakfast.

Early Day

That day we did fires and we were bad at that.

Later on

  1. Rock climbing (some one's hat was put on top of the structor and they had to climb up to get it down).
  2. Fun thing like sledging. We used these wooden things that we sat in and there were paths with bumps on them and when the sledges were released we'd go whooshing down the paths. 
  3. Shower and reading.

Afternoon

There was a big campfire for all scouts at the campsite and we sung camp-song led by three different men. I wanted my family.

Sunday 26\5\2012

We built rafts in groups of four and sale them on a lake and swam in the lake and my groups one was the only one that didn't fall apart. We went home that day.

                     
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment