Translate

Friday 11 October 2013

Crouch End Fun Run on the 19th of May

A FEW months ago me and my sister took part in the Crouch End Fun Run, which is a race anyone can take part in except you have to sign up in advance.
When I told someone about it the thought I had said "Crouch And Fun Run" instead of the place Crouch End along with the words Fun Run.
You also get this really cool letter, that makes you feel important, in it is your race number and, a thing to put on your shoe that records the time you took you to do the race in (I took 9mins; ? seconds.).
My dad gave me comprehension about the information in the letter (if I find them and get enough comments asking me I'll post the questions and answers, I will).
The race is every year, I have done it once before, look it up.
I don't know what to write...

Anyway; after the race you get a drink, a bottle of water, a shirt saying Crouch End Fun Run on it, a jam doughnut (I don't like jam so my sister ate my doughnut) and first of all a medal (everyone gets a medal), Jamziez (a nick-name for my sister) knew one of the people who handed out the medals, from her swimming class.
At the race I met someone I know from cubs (scouts for younger kids), they looked very stressed:)
The race was really hard even though I had practiced before, I think that the reason why it was so hard running was because of my asthma:(

So thats all really...

Annoying sentence for children below.

Have you ever done a race? Was it hard? Post in the comments below!
*****************************************

1 comment: