Translate

Monday 28 January 2013

What I Did Today 18 JAN 2013.

DIARY FOR 18 Jan 2013






Today I woke up and showered then I delayed brushing hair until something past 12:00 O'clock. I used to do the space before the full stop but then mum told me it was wrong, that was an age ago. I am raaaaaaaaaandooooooooom! Don't know what to put but there are some pictures that can fill the space. I am going to have a sleepover today! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) The cat's came in a lot today. Down below is a picture I finished today.


This is a picture I started yesterday but did the finishing touches today.

Snow Part!


It is snowing! The snow is so soft! The cats must be cold:(

It's snowing!
The Cat's moved on.

The snow is so soft!

The Cats must be so cold:(







BY NADIA AISHA





No comments:

Post a Comment