Translate

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Couchsurfing American Family

They arrived on Sunday and left today. I just want to tell you what couchsurfing is in case you don't know but most people do know I would think. What it is is a place you can write to other people on the website if you think they are nice from their profile if you want to stay at their house for a few nights because you are visiting the place or country that they live in. You can also meet people at cafes through couchsurfing. I am writing about an American family from Couchsurfing who stayed at our place. The father of the two children is Keith and the mother is Georgeta and the daughter who is about my age is Amelia and her big brother who is my sister's age is Owen. Owen was nearly always on his iPod.

Well, I liked playing with Amelia. When I went out I left my Barbie and I don't like the fact that she played with it when I left the house. I played pretending to be games when we pretended to be animals, at first cats and then monkeys . Anyway, I enjoyed their visit. Today I did my last punching fight with Owen which he called a Karate fight which involved punching each other and blocking and me trying to kick him between the legs. Today I went to a museum with them but because I hadn't had breakfast and I had these crackers on the train which made me thirsty, and I was hungry and tired, it didn't turn out to be the best thing.

On their third day they spent a couple of hours at my sister's school and I went with them. I didn't do much at the school. Me and Amelia watched them play rounders during PE.

We went to the green area near where we lived a few times which my Dad called the Alien Field. We climbed the tree and walked on the big log, and Owen kicked a football around.  My sister played football with Owen and her tooth came out while we were there. Amelia taught my big sister Jamila the hip-hop dance.



Keith made some burgers from scratch and they just tasted so real, I mean like were delicious like my siser said.  Georgeta put some nice salty Turkish cheese in the salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment